Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 90

Thread: Dave

  1. #61
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Daves not here.........

    ------------------
    Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......

  2. #62
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    *pervs thru Dave's bedroom window and watches him doing his butt flex exercises*...and a one and two and one and two..hold..hold..hold..and relax..

    *giggles*

    ------------------
    Sounds of laughter..
    Shades of love...

  3. #63
    Inactive Member ~*Mz.Chievous*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dave man ...I lost it again...

  4. #64
    Inactive Member R@nt in E Minor's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 2000
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dave feels that you guys put too much pressure on him sometimes, Dave is only flesh and blood you know.....sometimes there just isn't enough Dave to go around....be gentle with Dave...

  5. #65
    Inactive Member ~*Mz.Chievous*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dave I looked there already....and its not there I told you....so I want my money back..ok!

    ------------------
    Dont shit me off !!!
    I have a VooDoo Dolly with your name on it!!

  6. #66
    Inactive Member past7's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2000
    Posts
    473
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Dave's a dodgy bloke.. Dave? Daaaaaavvey!! Come out, come out, wherever you are! *tiptoes

  7. #67
    Inactive Member past7's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2000
    Posts
    473
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    hehe hee! I saw Dave's weeeiner! icon smile blush

  8. #68
    Inactive Member ~*Mz.Chievous*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DAVE I tiold you to stop humping my god damn Leg....

    ------------------
    Dont shit me off !!!
    I have a VooDoo Dolly with your name on it!!

  9. #69
    Inactive Member past7's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2000
    Posts
    473
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    What the....? These pics, now red x's, showed on here yesterday.... A Hostboard poltergeist? Nah..

    Dave?

  10. #70
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ---------------- [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img]

    Dave!!! pizza's ready!!

    <font color="#0000FF" size="1">[ June 25, 2003 02:51 PM: Message edited by: M?????a ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •