While one is asleep, I was just busy and thought I'd flip over and see who's doing what, with who and why controversy, sex & killing is lurking abouts in other topics without the mention of somebody's momma getting ran over by a train or at least mention the price of gas for the upteenth time.

With the thoughts of one hurricane fizzling out, another sizzling in, and let us not forget another brewing, stand outside and feel the breeze.

Think about stuff, slow down and think about stuff you haven't thought about in a while, if you can remember them. Think about it, my oldest son, got his first broke hand playing football and he's played now since he turned 5 years old. My other is putting phrases together like "don't do that", *i mean it*, *move! and the one i will live to regret because i taught it to him...*stupid cat!* ha...life goes on, changing rapidly in a slow motion right before our pretty blue eyes just as our minds change slowly in a rapid motion behind our pretty blue eyes [img]wink.gif[/img]

Life still goes on...the breeze blows, stress weighs heavily even though it has no weight at all. Love in our hearts fills every empty hole throughout our entire body, no wonder it collapses when heart ache wonders in. You can't breathe love in, yet we inhale so deeply when just the right hug comes along because you just can't get enough of a good thing.

The feeling of a lil bit of happy in your heart will carry your body a lil bit farther than you would of went yesterday. Life indeed is too short to wither away miserably and unhappy, yearning, earning, pleaing for a bit more than you had before. At least until you get it, then you think about again, when you just thought you were happy for all those years that you let pass on by, now you appreciate the one more day you get to be happy again.

Today, Happiness lurks, balances the stress, adds to the chaos and smiles just cuz.....just cuz she knows she's blessed again for another day, blessings come with a price just as everything else.

-Tee