Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

SS, I don't know who your taling about...but I know what you mean. Kinda like hypocrites. Like *cough* the way some people will rip you apart or sit there and tell you, "Who are you to sit back and judge someone", yet, what do they think they are doing??? Wouldn't that be judging someone for judging??? Crazy as that title sounds, there are some people who feel they have the right to judge, and then tell others they don't have that right.
    They will sit there and condemn you or what you are doing. What the hell do they think that is?? It's the same dam thing. The same shit they critisize YOU for, they themselves are doing it. What a crock of shit!

SS, I'll tell you this, and you can ask my good friend Peaches. Anyone here in real time who says something about me or what I do...I tell them straight up, "Do you honestly think your opinion matters one bit to me. I don't give a fuck what you think. You and your opinion doesn't make my world go round. And your opinion isn't going to change my mind about what I want to do for me or for the ones I love, so fuck you"
    You really have to get to where, it doesn't bother you what others think of you or what you do. Let them judge all they want to, because ONLY you and you alone knows what's right for you.
    Besides last time I checked, God was the only one who sat on a throne with the right to judge. Granted, I'm not too close to God right now or where I should be, but I STILL know that much. That only God has the right to judge anyone.
    Anyone else who does it in ANY way, have no idea what the hell they are talking about anyway. They are making assumptions. And you know what they say about people who make assumptions, they always end up looking like an ass and making an ass out of theirselves. I think *cough* a few people who think they are sitting on their moral, high throne of judging need to bring their head and their asses down out the clouds and realize first of all that THEY are not in any place to judge anyone. That even if their own personal business isn't out there for everyone to know, there isn't a soul on the Earth that doesn't have skeletons in their closet. They might not put theirs out there by THEIR choice, but it doesn't mean that they don't have shit that they couldn't be judged for.
    SS just remember, it's not important what others think of you, it's what you think of yourself. Other peoples opinions can't tear your world apart, their opinions won't bring you anything be it happy or sad. Cause when it's all over said and done, their opinions are still just that...OPINIONS. Peaches says I'm too bold and that I am way to direct and outfront with people. but hey, thats me. And she is right. Because I will tell anyone in a second what I think of them or what I want or what I'm gonna do or I'll just tell them fuck you and mind your own fucking business. And just like assholes everyone has an opinion and that's just mine. I'm just very direct these days and I'm not gonna bite my tongue around anyone. Peaches can tell you, she has known me for 10 long years. SS also, if there is anything I can help you with or if you ever just need to talk to someone, you know where to find me. I'm here for ya.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

One last thing to add....who gives a fuck about what they think anyway?? Why do they even think their opinions matter?? But that's just my 2 cents. See ya in a little bit SS.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think its amusing that people seem to think this is about SS and myself....*LOL*
    I was merely telling her that maybe she should be selective of whom she trusts and what she puts out there for people to see....Cause it always comes back to bite you in the ass.

and as for Genie's post..*cough* *L*...I'll leave that....but I will say I do believe Genie you dont care what others think of You.

Inactive Member peaches_and_cream842's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

heidi why do u think genie was referring to you and ss. just because she thinks your a bitch doesn't mean she was referring to you. and i can assure you, genie damn sure doesn't care what ur opinion of her is.

and ss i agree with genie, fuck everyone and their opinions and do what u gotta do for yourself

Inactive Member peaches_and_cream842's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

and btw, love your signature hedie, seems to fit you to a tee

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Fuck 'em all is what I say. Fuck Heidi, Fuck Genie, Fuck Peaches, Fuck it, might as well Fuck Dragon while I'm at it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

whoa!
    lots o' replies.

[img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

*L*.....this was jus me venting...its not about ANYONE who posts here on the board...I was jus pissed bout n incident...needed to vent so I did*L*...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

who the fuck is peaches?

and why does she think heidi gives a fuck what she says?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast