Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

HHHHmmmmm, lets see *LOL* (Gets ready to vent)

Maybe...more than 1 person thought of Heidi when the word "Bitch" came up because people just naturally think of her when they see the word, "BITCH".
    Peaches your right, I don't give a fuck what Heidi thinks. I'm the only one that has to live with my life and what I do. Besides someone please tell me seriously, WHY should I give a fuck about what people think of me or their opinions of me?? It's not like it matters to me first of all, but why worry and cause myself stress over someone else's thoughts or something I can't control. Yeah Heidi your right, I don't give a fuck what people think of me, and HEIDI...please tell me why I should???
    I never said Heidi's name in the above post by me. I mean, what the hell does she expect though, she is the one with her signature stating, "Bitch, it's not only a way of life" or whatever the hell it says.

Worrying about what other people think or their opinions won't get anyone anywhere. It's borrowed stress. I live my life for me, not for anyone else. I have to live with my decisions and what I do. I'm not gonna live my life for someone else worrying about what they think. And for your info Rotten, Peaches happens to be my best friend in real time who has known me for 10 years.

Heidi wants talk about people living in glass houses....she herself lives in a glass house. SS, she said something about "If you post your personal info out there, be prepaired for people to judge you." Or some kind of bullshit like that...I never really pay much attention to what the hell she is saying any dam way....but she doesn't put her info out there because she is no different than anyone else. Because she isn't as high on her high horse as she thinks she is. She knows if she puts her "SHIT", cause basicaly thats what it is, out there...then she too will be judged and for once she won't be on the judging side, and can't cast her holier than thou judgement, but she then will also be on the judging side. OH YEAH...I REALLY lay awake at night worried to death about what Heidi of all people think of my ass. YEAH...I lay there at night...."Oh dear me...Heidi doesn't like me...Heidi thinks I'm a bitch..Oh whatever should I do? " *LOL* I could care less what she has to say about me or what the hell I choose to do with my life.
    I have changed some what from the person who use to let things people say to me get me down or bug me. Fuck all that. Yeah people have thrown my past up...but unlike them..I don't live in the past or for the past. I'm not moving backwards to the past. I'm moving forwards to the future. My past is just that, a past. I don't give a fuck what people say about that either. Because I know what I have or haven't done wrong. There isn't nothing I can do to change any of it, there isn't nothing I can do to take it away, and nobody else can change it either. So fuck it, I don't worry about my past. And anyone can say whatever the hell they want to. Because they are having to go back and relive the past to try and get to me, but it wouldn't work anyway for the reason I listed above. It's just that. That's my past, and I don't live there no more.
    This is me, this is who I am. I live for me and those close to me. This is me, take me as I am. If you don't like me, then good for you. I don't have to like you either. Big fucking whoop. I don't give a dam if you like me or not. You can either take me as I am, or not at all. Because I'll be damned if I am gonna alter my life to please anyone.
    I'm not gonna live my life based on opinions of others on how I should or shouldn't live my life.
    It's my life and anyone who tries to tell me how to live it should go and get their own life to begin with. That's exactly why some people are so caught up judging others. They have no life of their own or are unhappy with their own life, but rather than take a look at their own life...it's easier to judge someone else's.
    I don't give a dam about any of it. And anyone who thinks other wise is more full of shit than I thought. AND...if Heidi thinks for one second I do give a fuck about what she thinks of me then she should put..."DUMB" in front of that "Bitch" signature she has.

Have a nice day [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

so in summary are you saying you dont care what anyone says?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the short version Rotten...I lost interest after the first five lines..*L*

And Genie.....I never once called you a bitch anywhere..Not on the boards ..Not in a room..Not anywhere..I think you're a tad fucked in the head..but I dont think you're a bitch..

and Peaches...*kiss..Nice to meet you too..*G*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

opps sorry..peach..thanks for the compliment ..I happen to love my sig too... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ahhh...The world's at war....Sars has taken over the city I live in..Yet there are still threads about chatroom drama...Least the whole world hasnt gone nuts..*G
    I watch the people put their personal lives out there for everyone to see in those chatrooms..on these boards...then piss and moan when people talk about them.
    ....If you put your personal life out there in a chat room or a public forum ..You need to be able to take the judgement...such is life.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

btw....if your going to call someone a bitch ..Might as well put the name out there...That always cracks me up too..." a certain bitch".....that hardly narrows the field down any....*G*

*Olivia*

ummm heidi...i clicked on 'our place' thinking i'd end up on your board but it took me to the hostboard front page...*pout*

*O*

*Olivia*

ooops it's ok *S* i worked it out....found your board....*S*

*O*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*L* O..My board shrunk I havent even mentioned that to redhead yet.....I think she's been playin with it .. [img]eek.gif[/img]

*Olivia*

ummmm as in playing with the board???? *W*

LOL

*O*

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast