Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: grrr@people

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    who come into chat under different names n talk toyou n expect you to know instantly who they are..........wtf [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sometimes i do motherfucker *L* and since when did you live on Sesame street??

  3. #3
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    whered all his hair go?

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah but I usually know it's you monkey fuck*L*....

    N I moved there last week.....I fit right in *L*

    N chloe he shaved it all off*rubs his head.....* its nice n soft*giggles

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Canadian Chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2003
    Posts
    1,487
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I sometimes go into chat under different names.....but I don't expect everyone to know it's me.....I always end up telling on myself anyway *L*

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Genie!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *LOL* @ Summer and Evolution. *LMAO* @ Evolution <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Georgia">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Georgia">sometimes i do motherfucker *L* and since when did you live on Sesame street?? </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    LMAO Genie....@ one point I had sesame street chataters up n elmo buttons...but I changed it*nods8

  8. #8
    CanadianCutie
    Guest CanadianCutie's Avatar

    Post

    I wanna live on Sesame Street too!!!! At least I'd be taller then some people there *giggles and gives a big smooch to SS*

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Genie!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well in that case, if we could live on sesame street...I would like to live with Oscar The Grouch! Right about now, he and I should get along pretty good! *L*

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    *giggles* I'd have to live with Elmo cuz I jus luv him*giggles

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •