-
May 24th, 2003, 09:08 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
who come into chat under different names n talk toyou n expect you to know instantly who they are..........wtf [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img]
-
May 24th, 2003, 09:47 PM
#2
Inactive Member
sometimes i do motherfucker *L* and since when did you live on Sesame street??
-
May 24th, 2003, 10:41 PM
#3
Inactive Member
-
May 25th, 2003, 01:46 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
Yeah but I usually know it's you monkey fuck*L*....
N I moved there last week.....I fit right in *L*
N chloe he shaved it all off*rubs his head.....* its nice n soft*giggles
-
May 26th, 2003, 01:45 AM
#5
HB Forum Owner
I sometimes go into chat under different names.....but I don't expect everyone to know it's me.....I always end up telling on myself anyway *L*
-
June 4th, 2003, 06:05 AM
#6
Inactive Member
*LOL* @ Summer and Evolution. *LMAO* @ Evolution <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Georgia">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Georgia">sometimes i do motherfucker *L* and since when did you live on Sesame street?? </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
-
June 4th, 2003, 05:46 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
LMAO Genie....@ one point I had sesame street chataters up n elmo buttons...but I changed it*nods8
-
June 5th, 2003, 02:43 AM
#8
CanadianCutie
Guest
I wanna live on Sesame Street too!!!! At least I'd be taller then some people there *giggles and gives a big smooch to SS*
-
June 5th, 2003, 04:16 AM
#9
Inactive Member
Well in that case, if we could live on sesame street...I would like to live with Oscar The Grouch! Right about now, he and I should get along pretty good! *L*
-
June 5th, 2003, 04:52 AM
#10
HB Forum Owner
*giggles* I'd have to live with Elmo cuz I jus luv him*giggles
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks