Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 49 of 49

Thread: Emmotion

  1. #41
    Inactive Member OneCatLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] LMAO!!! CB, I wouldn't do that to you!! Your number and name shows up. LOL! It's them damn unavailables or out of area that trys to sell shit!! If I'm in a good mood, I'll act like I'm soooooooo interested, then when they get all excited, I tell them I'm not interested, just wanted to hear you talk that line of bullshit!! LMAO!!!

    Lori, you can spell fuck on here. Ain't no internet police gonna stop ya!! Teehehehehehehe!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #42
    Inactive Member CajunBabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ohhhh!!! If it comes up unavailable, I simply don't answer it. Besides, it may be a bill collector LOL!!! I always let the answering machine pick it up. Sometimes it's my brother. For some reason, if he calls from his cell phone in Oregon, it comes up unavailable but if my sister calls from hers, it shows her name. If it's him, he'll be on the answering machine saying, "This isn't a telemarketer...it's your brother...pick up the phone!" LOL!!!

  3. #43
    Inactive Member SEXY GRAMMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2002
    Posts
    1,367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I ALWAY'S GET THEM DAMN CALLS WHERE THEY DON'T SAY ANYTHING, I SAY HELLO TWICE, IF THEY STILL DON'T ANSWER, I SAY FY AND HANG UP! LOL! NOW I'M AFRAID TO SPELL OUT FUCK YOU! LMAO! [img]eek.gif[/img]

  4. #44
    Inactive Member CajunBabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL My best friend has voice mail on her phone too. I like my phone. It's pretty cool. It has the caller ID and the answering machine built into the phone, my handset is also a remote so if I want to be lazy, I don't have to go push the play button to listen to my messages...I just use the handset lol. I can also change the day and time with the handset...I just have to figure out how LOL!! I also have three separate "mailboxes" where I can set it so there is one for me and one for John but it all goes to one because 1) There is really no need to have more than one and 2) I dont know how to set it to do that LMAO!!

  5. #45
    Inactive Member OneCatLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] LMAO CB!! I've got voice mailbox, where they can leave a message, but I can't hear it until I pick up the phone and hear it beeping or see the message light blinking. People call and holler, Judy, pick up the phone!! LMAO!!! I changed the answering message to let them know this is a damn mailbox, not an answering machine and quit screaming in the damn phone!! LOL!!

  6. #46
    Inactive Member OneCatLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]confused.gif[/img] I had one of those phones too CB.......lightning hit it!! Never could figure out how to set all that stuff up!! Damn idiot book wasn't easy enough to understand for this idiot!! LMAO!!

  7. #47
    Inactive Member CajunBabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't feel bad...I've had mine for almost a year and just discovered by accident the other day that the handset was a remote lol!! I forgot what I was trying to do, but I hit a few buttons and it said "remote is on" then a hit another one and it starting playing the messages on my answering machine LOL!!

  8. #48
    Inactive Member OneCatLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] LMAO!! I did that with mine one day!! Had all the damn mailboxes talking!! LMAO!! Like to never got the damn thing to shut up!! LOL!!

  9. #49
    Inactive Member CajunBabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's a shame when a machine can make us feel like idiots!! LOL!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •