-
July 7th, 2007, 04:01 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
here are thoses numbers rog.
-
July 7th, 2007, 04:58 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
This is the date I originally wanted to get married...LOL. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Lucky 7's [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
July 7th, 2007, 06:00 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
this is the day i was going to ask hubby for a divorce
-
July 9th, 2007, 12:52 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Pete, Saturday was a once in a lifetime occurance, but I didn't find it very lucky to be honest...LOL [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
July 9th, 2007, 07:04 PM
#5
Inactive Member
as I posted on board of bon bon (I think) 7 7 07 is my sisters birthday...7th child, born on the 7th day, 7th month,weighed 7 lb & 7 Oz, in a 7th day adventist hospital, in a 7 letterd city and 7 lettered state (orlando florida)..at 7 oclock in the morning...and on her 7th birthday, she was on channel 7 in buffalo New york (another 7 lettered city and state)
-
July 11th, 2007, 02:14 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Damn, thats a lot of 7's to deal with [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
July 13th, 2007, 03:47 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Wasn't all that lucky for me either BUT Friday the 13th's have always been amazing for me??? I will let you know how tomorrow goes [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
July 17th, 2007, 10:51 PM
#8
Inactive Member
actually Friday the 13th of July was my moms birthday....she's 89 and still smoking a pack of camels a day LOL
-
July 24th, 2007, 03:17 AM
#9
Inactive Member
On The Cb I use the Handle Unit 13, everyone else says it is unlucky...I don't think so
-
July 24th, 2007, 03:49 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Nope...it's a great Number!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks