Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: 7-7-07

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thirteen is a sacred number. *nods*

  2. #12
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have always felt drawn to the Number 13, not only was it my CB handle but I started a new board on HB# (coming very soon) and called it Channel 13.
    I did not realize that 13 was also a sacred number, that just makes it cooler [img]cool.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    13 Full moons a year, 13 is a full Coven, couple other things I can't remember off the top of my head.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •