Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by TastinGood:
    And why dont any of you bitches ever post anything that is actually thought and/or topic provoking?

Jeez...its like watching an episode of Baywatch. A lot of yappin, but no one really cares what is being said because its all trash.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't believe I set any standards for what should be posted here...if you don't enjoy it...don't involve yourself in it...it's easy...anyway, I enjoy the posts...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I give up..if no one likes what we say..dont read it..the funny thing is who cares if we post drivel or if we post thought provoking topics..arent we allowed to post whatever we choose to?..And to be perfectly honest..My board has yet to suffer from our posting of trash as tastingood called it..I havnt even had the board for a full year yet and thus far I havnt seen any complaints..*S..Just look at the totals on shown on there..speaks for its self i say..*L

Looks like to me..you dont like it..you can click the X..or my ass whichever you prefer.. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Click her ass!...I know what happens when you click the 'X'...but I'm dying to know what happens when you click her ass!...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

One redhead with a hot temper coming atcha..*EG

Ya know I use my brain all day at work..i dont wanna have to use it on here..this is supposed to be fun and a place to relax..I dislike ppl trying to ruin that for me or anyone else..so if i choose to act like a Baywatch episode who gives a rats ass?..hmm..some might even enjoy the show.. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

yayyyy you tell em blazey my girl*smooches ya and pats yer tushy*

TastinGood

Ek3 - "I don't believe I set any standards for what should be posted here..."

Shatzy was banned because of what she posted.

You frequently edit posts if they disagree or degrade you in any way.

Basically, you have a forum filled with posts that look like notes being passed in a 9th grade study hall.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you feel that way...then enlighten us...this board is for all types and all posters...start one of your thought provoking posts...I'm sure we would all enjoy it and I would be happy to participate...but please...don't make it as intellectually stimulating as this post ...I don't think we are ready for that...

<font color="#e2f137" size="1">[ August 09, 2002 05:09 PM: Message edited by: ek3 ]</font>

<font color="#e2f137" size="1">[ August 10, 2002 04:55 PM: Message edited by: ek3 ]</font>

TastinGood

[img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img]

<font color="#e2f137" size="1">[ August 09, 2002 05:29 PM: Message edited by: TastinGood ]</font>

TastinGood

ek3 said... <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> but please...don't make it as intellectually stimulating as this post ...I don't think we are ready for that... </font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am sorry. I thought that you were ready for posts like that.

I'll get back in line with the rest of the posts on the forum.

*slaps ek3 for being silly*

*runs and does giant leap intp pool*

*giggles*

*splashes water at all the bitches*

<font color="#e2f137" size="1">[ August 09, 2002 05:33 PM: Message edited by: TastinGood ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

God this is too funny..they think if they keep picking on us we will go away.. [img]eek.gif[/img] ..I'm glad i dont have to resort to demeaning ppl to get them to post my board.. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast