Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

and if he or she.....thinks it's fun callin us bitches......they need to look closer....cuz they be ek3's bitch too*nods*.....can't run us outta the pool sure as hell can't run us outta here [img]wink.gif[/img]

TastinGood

Summerstorm said - "can't run us outta the pool sure as hell can't run us outta here "

Of course I cant run you out!
    I've seen some of yalls pictures!
    I dont think a Mack truck could push you bitches out!

The only chance I have of getting you girls outta here is putting a chocolate cake over in AW and slamming the Hardcore door as you all sprint over to get it.

...and I dont even wanna THINK about seein you gals near a POOL!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Haha..that was a good one..and i know you havnt seen my pictures..so dont even try that lil put us down trick..i dont need your approval on what i look like..*walks out laffin*

Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">God this is too funny..they think if they keep picking on us we will go away.. ..I'm glad i dont have to resort to demeaning ppl to get them to post my board.. </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I sure hope you don't include me with "they", seeing as how I just simply didn't agree with you guys bashin a banned user, that got banned because Wes couldn't "trump" anything/everything she did.
    Your front is strong however, claiming you come to unwind, and this all means nothing, etc... and if that were the truth, I don't think you woulda been justifying some of TG's well placed "provokers" with some of the comments you have. Such an easily lead atomaton.
    I was hoping that between the collective brain of all of you "bashers" here, that you guys could trump out what I had said about shatzy being banned. And you did of course... or at least.. attempted.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Haha..that was a good one..and i know you havnt seen my pictures..so dont even try that lil put us down trick..i dont need your approval on what i look like..*walks out laffin*</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where do we start with this one! that little "put us down" trick, is along the same lines as some of the stuff you've said about shatzy, yet you implore TG "not to try it, interesting. You attempt at the begginning of this to "laugh it off" saying you KNOW he hasn't seen your pictures. How can you be sure? Do you have them online? Do you know people online? who know people, etc.. information about people is available FAR to easily online, and hacking is becoming a well known art.

"i dont need your approval on what i look like"
    Since when was he approving it? In fact, I think it quite the contrary.. also.. I think you DO feed off of approval, if you tell me you don't, then you are a liar. EVERYONE, and yes, I mean EVERYONE feeds off of others approval. How do I know this? Because fear of rejection by others is the number one greatest fear anyone has. *barring some psychological disorders* So everyone matters somewhat... even his opinion of you, otherwise you wouldn't have bothered with a response to him, in an attempt to make yourself seem more "powerfull" to "trump him" thus justifying your "no need" for his acceptance inside your head.
    Also, I think your lack of self worth is readily apparent a few times through your message, seeing as how you spelled "I" with lower case i's... that's a sign of low self esteem/worth.

How I know all this? Psych major baby... just about to graduate.
    You, are a text book, and I've read you, examined you, and you have been found wanting.
    You should be more honest [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

She is only banned because of her stubbornness...this could easily be resolved with a simple apology, and everyone would be happy, and she could join in on the fun...but she refruses...if it really bothered her that bad and if she really wanted to voice her opinion, she could...she has a variety of other names she has used on this board...like ~EiTHeR~, -capricious-, wessy...those are just a few...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ek3!!!!!!!!

shuddup and lay down LOL...

TastinGood

What is Shatzy supposed to be apologizing for anyways?

And why dont any of you bitches ever post anything that is actually thought and/or topic provoking?

Jeez...its like watching an episode of Baywatch. A lot of yappin, but no one really cares what is being said because its all trash.

Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

I'm not flaming. I'm just giving my assessment of the situation. And like a good psychologist would do, I'm making people aware of who's doing what, why they're doing it, and what things mean [img]wink.gif[/img]
    it's my job!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

alright for christ sake I've had a flaming board for how long? Its full of goofy this n that..... an people come here to flame! damn you all! damn you I SAY!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Any idea how many people end up in mental institutions BECAUSE of psychologists? And not because they had them placed there for thier own safety or well-being. It's because they were picked apart so thoroughly and continually by thier psychologists, they went mad in thier head.
    Psychologists THINK they know all of what everyone else is thinking. They THINK they know how other people feel, even if they have never personally been in a situation remotely similar. They THINK they can "fix" other people. That alone makes them the worst hypocrites of all.
    The just THINK too damn much.
    Nobody will EVER be able to compare another human being to a text book. Life and people are much more complicated than words in a book. Studies this and that prove such and such. Bologna!
    I won't buy into it for a second. Psychologists generalize and stereotype more than any other creature on this planet.
    Well i REFUSE to be lumped into general anything. I'm unique. As we all are. Our minds work singularly, our lives are individual, our thoughts travel thier own paths. No two people look exactly alike, think exactly alike, or live exactly alike. So explain to me again how any one of us INDIVIDUAL people could ever be a "text book" case?

I have as much faith in your pyscology as i do in fortune tellers. You both guess, sometimes you might be close or even dead on...but the majority of the time, you judge and criticize until people are paranoid and have more problems than they began with. I bet you that most people hire psychologists because they want someones (anyones) undivided attention to talk for an hour. Hearing themselves voice thier troubles is the "working out" of a problem. The psychologist just provides the paid for attention. [img]wink.gif[/img]

And as for talking about someone that has been banned and can not defend herself here...should i write to the president and ask his permission before we discuss him and politics on my board? Just so he can have his fair say in defending himself on my board? *laughs*

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast