-
September 4th, 2002, 04:57 PM
#11
HB Forum Owner
This is so weird...the exact same thing happened to me today...
-
September 4th, 2002, 04:58 PM
#12
HB Forum Owner
ok...This is getting boring...someone else please start posting...look what I have stooped to...
-
September 4th, 2002, 05:37 PM
#13
TastinGood
Guest
I have been extremely puntcual for my two classes!
(why do i imagine myself sounding like the Flanders kids when saying that?)
I'm so vanilla.
-
September 4th, 2002, 09:04 PM
#14
HB Forum Owner
[img]eek.gif[/img]
this thread has taken a weird little twist
*leaves*
-
September 5th, 2002, 05:11 PM
#15
HB Forum Owner
considering the beginning of this thread,
i wouldn't think that were a compliment. [img]confused.gif[/img]
-
September 5th, 2002, 07:53 PM
#16
HB Forum Owner
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by shatzy:
considering the beginning of this thread,
i wouldn't think that were a compliment. [img]confused.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Quit pretending that you don't like being fucked like a slut...
-
September 5th, 2002, 08:12 PM
#17
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by ek3:
CajunBabe...if I knew nothing of you but your avatar...I would sleep with you...</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Wooooooo Hoooooooo!!! Well what are you waiting for? C'mon!!!!
[img]wink.gif[/img]
-
September 5th, 2002, 09:09 PM
#18
HB Forum Owner
I hope your ready...because I'll have you in the back of the Chevelle hittin it raw dogg in the butt you were a good girl this mornin, but tonight you a slut...and that's just how I get down...
-
September 5th, 2002, 09:09 PM
#19
HB Forum Owner
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by ek3:
Quit pretending that you don't like being fucked like a slut...</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
i wonder which 'personality' posted this... [img]confused.gif[/img]
-
September 6th, 2002, 03:00 AM
#20
Inactive Member
ek3, take one of these pills and it'll be ooooookkkkk.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks