Who here thinks Im a nice guy worth forgiving and that heidi should talk to me again?
anyone who doesn't like me dont respond
Printable View
Who here thinks Im a nice guy worth forgiving and that heidi should talk to me again?
anyone who doesn't like me dont respond
I love those sour lemony jelly beans.. but what's with those black speckled pink ones?? hmmmmmmmm .... http://smilecwm.tripod.com/net4/flylicker.gif
Heeeey! are the smilies workin??
or are they all turning into lil boxes with red Xs????
testing------------> http://smilecwm.tripod.com/splarka/as-gum.gif
Weeeeeeeellll! dirty as in kinky? http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/s/net3/naughty.gif or dirty as in wash ya face? http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/s/cwm/rain.gif or.. dirty as in you ate all the jelly beans ya slime? http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/s/net5/icon2.gif *ponders
Oh, now that's just plain sick snail-------------------------------> http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/s/net4/pukeface.gif
Right then, enough silliness. http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/s/owen/council.gif I brought a few of my close personal friends to convene on the topic at hand. "Yes Melster, we do believe they are lemonade!! Good call!" http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/s/unknown/face63.gif
Pssstt!! here snailywaily..wanna fight? http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/s/net6/shinner.gif
http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/s/drowned/argue.gif
don't make me slap you .. yea..you.
huh? http://smilecwm.tripod.com/net3/grinbiginvert.gif Hey! u know what??
This 1 smilie is betta http://smilecwm.tripod.com/cwm2/puke.gif
But N E ways what was the topic? http://smilecwm.tripod.com/net4/icon16.gif
Alright lemonade then http://smilecwm.tripod.com/splarka/as-gum.gif
I'm a fruit pastel kinda guy myself...
I think i'm gonna collect my favorites and put them on a page at Geocities, that way i/we wont hafta worry if that dude at the smilie site, messes with them and it makes a bunch of Xs all over the damn place ...ya know!!
When i get around to doin this, Past7!, I'll see if i could hunt down any of yours that arent workin, as well, and get them goin so's there wont be any Xs on the pages!
sounds pretty cool, ya think??? http://smilecwm.tripod.com/cwm/buck.gif
oh! and BTW! wouldnt the pink speckled ones be, like pink lemonaid????