I was over at The Neighborhood and managed to get one reply in...then it kept freezing up on me!!! I hadn't been over to AW in a few days (lost count really) I hope it starts working right again...I'm trying this to check and see if it will load.
Printable View
I was over at The Neighborhood and managed to get one reply in...then it kept freezing up on me!!! I hadn't been over to AW in a few days (lost count really) I hope it starts working right again...I'm trying this to check and see if it will load.
Oh I thought when I saw the new topic that you were mad at me or sumptin...Have you been having trouble posting at AW?
I have to refresh it sometimes but I don't usually have any probs over there...I probably just jinxed myself...LOL
My Dear,
After all this time..."IF" I had a bone to pick with you I would not do it publicly!!! You mean alot to me so please know that!!!
I don't understand why some boards work really well all the time and some take for freakin ever???
Like Kristin's place...takes me a while to get things posted there and sometimes the Lounge or Bon Bons does the same. I was trudging along fine til I got to your neighborhood...maybe next time I will start from the bottom and work up...that sounded kinky huh??? [img]redface.gif[/img]
I know that, It wuz just the Title.
HB has been having a few glitches, I am still waiting for the new and Improved HB3
I have a board started over at HB3 called Channel 13, It is located under the Absolutely Wrong Catagory, And my handle over there is "Noize.
It sure is different [img]confused.gif[/img]
That would be awesome!!!
HA..... [img]wink.gif[/img]
I forgot how to get to HB3, If I find It I will post the addy [img]redface.gif[/img]
HAHAHA [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
Ok This Is the HB3 Addy... Channel 13