Tazewell could beat Honaker...doesn't honaker have a weaaakk secondary?? Tazewells got some pretty good athletes in the passing game, i think thats a pretty good pick trumpet.
I got my weekly bais gate city prediction GC 28 JIB 12
PV 28, Appy 18
Burton 28, GC 24 (this one is hard)
Lebanon 35, Northwood 6
Clintwood 38, Pound 0
Lee 28, VA High 21
Tazewell 22, Honaker 18
Castlewood 28, Coeburn 7
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Tazewell could beat Honaker...doesn't honaker have a weaaakk secondary?? Tazewells got some pretty good athletes in the passing game, i think thats a pretty good pick trumpet.
I got my weekly bais gate city prediction GC 28 JIB 12
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
That Tazewell is not the Tazewell's of the past. I think it was Grundy that they beat last night 21-20. Grundy is God awful. Kelly beat them 40+ to 0.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Hmmm...I just see it being an allright game actually...I wacthed us play Tazwell and when our secondary wasn't playing at its highest level they could move the ball with ease against us...And I thought that Honaker had a pretty horrible secondary...
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
PV-35 Appy 21
J.I.B 21 GC 14
Lebanon 42 Northwood 8
Clintwood 44 Pound 6
Lee 28 VHS 17
Honaker 21 Tazewell 14
Castlewood 28 Coeburn 20
JJK 42 Haysi 35
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Myself, I'd like to see a rematch of PV and Lee.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
PV by 35
Norton by 22
Lebanon by 50
Clintwood by 66
Lee by -2
Honaker by 1
Castlewood by -7
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
PV, if Phil decides to pass, will thrash Appy. But then again, it's Phil...Appy has NO pass defense.
Weather prediction for Friday Injun Dud
Heavy down pours of butt whippin forecasted for Clintwood with intermittent whimpers of pain from the Greenwave. The Wildcats will blow into town and calm the waves...Notify FEMA because when the Wildcats leave it will be a disaster area remaining in the house that Ralph built.
PV 35, Appy 12
Burton 28, GC 42
Lebanon 49, Northwood 6
Clintwood 49, Pound 0
Lee 28, VA High 7
Tazewell 7, Honaker 21
Castlewood 28, Coeburn 21
Bookmarks