Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 65

Thread: TRIBE-Vikings

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_yellowjacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2007
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TRIBE-Vikings

    Don't get to happy with the victory over PV because this is not the PV of the past as this is not the Kelly of the past. Forget last night now as PV must and start looking to he next game because it is the most important one now, and if a rematch is in the near future (good) if not work hard and represent the LPD well. Congrats and good luck in up coming games,The best team won last night.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TRIBE-Vikings

    That's the weakest PV team I've ever seen.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #13
    Inactive Member 227raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2006
    Posts
    306
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TRIBE-Vikings

    I'd love to see the Indians go deep into the playoffs.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TRIBE-Vikings

    You are exactly right-this is not a Kelly team of the past. A Kelly team of the past would have seen those powder blue jerseys and become intimidated. A Kelly team of the past would have panicked,made the big mistake,and faltered. It's hard to read the PV folk on here sometimes. After going to Richlands and hammering the Blue Tornado,you heard that he Vikes were ready to contend,and contend NOW. Then came the losses to 2 great football teams,but the blowout win over a vastly-improved Thomas Walker team had folks talking again. I have said it before and I'll say it again: Folks are waving the white flag way too soon at PV.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  5. #15
    Inactive Member cvcgrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2005
    Posts
    2,022
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TRIBE-Vikings

    Big congrats to the Indians!

    I was at the PV-JJK game last year, and I saw what the loss meant to the Indians then, and it's clear to see what the win means to them now.

    [URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TRIBE-Vikings

    Worst PV team I've ever seen. Shame Appy doesn't have a team this year or they could get their final shot in on us. If they play again (JJ Kelly/PV) Kelly would be the favorite but PV could win. If I were a Kelly coach I wouldn't want to play PV again, you get over that hurdle and then have to beat them again? 16-19 year old kids think they've got it made way to many times when they've beaten a team once to have to go out and do it again. I've seen it happen way to many times.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TRIBE-Vikings

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd love to see the Indians go deep into the playoffs. </div></div>


    Win one game at best, nobody is getting by GC unless GC just turns it over 20 times.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member cvcgrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2005
    Posts
    2,022
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TRIBE-Vikings

    I'd like to see JJK have a great playoff run too.

    These kids have earned it.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skywalker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd love to see the Indians go deep into the playoffs. </div></div>
    [URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member imported_JLR's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2004
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TRIBE-Vikings

    PV always finds a way to hit the ground on their feet. They always have and they always will. Big win for the TRIBE. After getting thumped by them like we did when I played. I was glad to see that come to an end. It is a marquee win. If you've forgotten, we haven't beaten them in what was it, ten years? So it's a great satisfaction. But If I were them I wouldn't get ahead of myself. Clintwood is coming up next week, along with Haysi down the road. Then when the playoffs roll around, PV will probably be there again, along with GC. Long road for the TRIBE. Lets not fold up the tent now, we have work to do. We are far from done.

    Finish what you've started.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TRIBE-Vikings

    JJK want go far in the playoffs . They're just not good enough. GC is the team to beat
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •