Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 65

Thread: TRIBE-Vikings

  1. #51
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TRIBE-Vikings

    True that.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #52
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TRIBE-Vikings

    I support PV as much or more than any current student or alumni. Kids got a lot of heart but they need to work to improve. I think thats part of the problem with athletics today, kids can't be told that they just aren't that good. Lot of heart on that Viking team, hopefully they work and improve, if not I'll still be there every Friday Night. As for the "Holy Kelly Baseball Team" I remember some comments from the Shupe blowup in back to back State Games. JJ Kelly isn't very good and PV is worse at the end of the day, neither team deserves to make the playoffs but probably will and regardless I'm sure I'll be there to watch. Most people understand this, I think that was evident by the crowd both sides put up Friday Night, Kelly had nobody there and PV had there usual whine and cheese bunch.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  3. #53
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TRIBE-Vikings

    Shhhhh! The truth is wrong.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  4. #54
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TRIBE-Vikings

    What is wrong=armchair coaching. If the situation is so bad and you all's ideas are so great,then by all means go to school,get the degree and do it yourselves [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  5. #55
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TRIBE-Vikings

    If it were only that easy...the degree is the easy part...gettin through the door in Wise Co. isn't...it's like the mafia..lol
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #56
    Inactive Member Slobber Knocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2007
    Posts
    807
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TRIBE-Vikings

    No fans were there to support Wise on a big game like that? Ok, then its decided, there will be a sea of Waves coming over this Friday. I heard a lot of fans from C-wood dreaded coming over because of the seating on the visitors side. Since the bleachers are so bad on the visitors side, we could sit on the other half of Kelly's home side if they did not have that many fans there. I know its not the fans fault but that is the worst place to watch a football game if you are a visitor.

  7. #57
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TRIBE-Vikings

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Indian_Dad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is wrong=armchair coaching. If the situation is so bad and you all's ideas are so great,then by all means go to school,get the degree and do it yourselves [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] </div></div>

    It doesn't take a degree to see and it's not armchair coaching to point out that PV is not very good this season. Neither is Appy, neither is Pound, and JJK and PV are not far beyond them. I have no idea's on how to fix the situation and am not offering any. Since supr-beast has a degree and has been in coaching before, is he allowed to comment? Or does he have to be at said school? Or does he then have to be said head coach? It all gets back to the everybody's a winner syndrome. It doesn't take a coach, a religious figure, or a scientist to see who is good and who is not.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  8. #58
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TRIBE-Vikings

    Clintwood and Norton are the only true good teams in the LPD.
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  9. #59
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TRIBE-Vikings

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Xknight52</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Clintwood and Norton are the only true good teams in the LPD. </div></div>They are the best this year but I'm not sure I understand where you're getting at.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  10. #60
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TRIBE-Vikings

    I just thought it needed to be stated!
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •