By the way, whats the word on Miles? Someone told me that he got dinged up some, but I don't know if that was accurate or not.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I don't know how the game will play out. Being from the LPD, I certainly hope the Raiders pull it off. As is typical, Division 1 in the Region B just isn't what it is in the region D populationwise, and it will always take a herculean effort whoever comes out of the Region D to win State. Give it your all Raiders.
The Word on T is he has what appears to be just a tough shot to his side. Probably nothing a Couple of Days rest and a Few after Practice Whirl Pool trips or some regular Icing won't cure.
He will be playing.
I know a little bit about a lot and a lot about a little bit. Don't know everything, don't claim to. Like to talk, like to argue and debate, hate to fight. Might offend some, don't take it personally. :cool:
I boy I have a stalker. One that seems to have woke up drunk and bitter over a guy named Chris.
Holston is in Damascus by the way Asshat. I guess you would argue the City of Norton has nothing to do with JIB.
Anyways Good Luck Norton. Its fun to Tease about you all choking but I would prefer you all to win.
GO VOLS
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks