Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: LPDFTBL

  1. #11
    Inactive Member 33_phs_33's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 19th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    haha i always press the back button when i see a long post [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    (too lazy)

  2. #12
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    Im do the same thing...lol [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  3. #13
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: LPDFTBL

    I really enjoyhis post. I do have a pretty long attention span. Unlike some people that have a problem reading & maybe some people just love to stir du du . everything he post is really interesting. some of it I sometimes dont agree but nonethless is still very intelligent, unlike some of your post .

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    LPDFTBL is a good guy. You have to know him to understand him, lol.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    Of all of the friends that i have, LPDFTBL and Shoe are the finest of them all. I have been blessed with 2 brothers. I may not always see eye to eye with them on everything, but that's how brothers are. I'll be glad to see him back on board with us.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  6. #16
    Inactive Member imported_Jimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    101
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    So wait a minute...are you saying that your brothers are shoe and lpd

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    Not by blood, but brothers the same. I'm actually closer to them than at least one of my blood brothers. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  8. #18
    Inactive Member imported_kydawg95's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    He has been real nise to me since I have been posting on here too! be glad to see him back
    free like OJ all day

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    Yeah LPD and Unchained have been there for me more then anyone ever has, except for one other person (Freddy). These 3 fellas are the best group of guys that anyone could ask for. Yeah we may not be related or blood brothers. But I cansider them my brothers no matter what. Haha I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for those 3 guys.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  10. #20
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    Thanks Unchained buddy...lol...I thought I was one also.
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •