Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: LPDFTBL

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    You are a goodun too brother-sucks that we don't get to get together enough-same with spudsmac
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #22
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    I agree buddy we all outta get together every other month or something
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  3. #23
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: LPDFTBL

    This is a good group, thanks fellas. It would be hard to talk to the folks on here without this board. I think that a "thanks for running this thing" is what I'm trying to say. Belly, LPDFTBL, Unchained, BigAl, and Tob and the bunch from GC, NOLA, Shoe, Dukefan, lpdfanin NC, their all good folks.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    No need to down the man because he voices his opinion. Some people can put down what they say in a few words, LPD just happens to be one that speaks his mind and doesn't hold back. I see nothing wrong with that. To tell you the truth, I'd rather read his posts that more than a lot of people's on here.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  5. #25
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    I didn't think he downed him, said something about a book but then put j/k at the end. I don't mind reading LPDs posts, some of them have good points and such, even if I do argue with them a lot. Always good to hear opposing views and ideas, even if you may think they are crap (which I'm sure plenty think of mine *lol*). I do have a problem reading his posts sometimes, he writes very much in a stream of consciousness way. That is as he thinks it, he writes it, without finishing a point he's on sometimes. I do have to read his posts several times sometimes, others are crystal clear, it depends on how worked up he gets I think [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  6. #26
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: LPDFTBL

    Yes, Burrhead was thought of with this group. Sorry I didn't mention ya by name, but I'm a blond , I'm pedaling as fast as I can. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: LPDFTBL

    You are right Rocketer. Streaming. Sometimes i kind of brainstorm and put down what i am thinking. Not a lot of time to prepare it, as i'd like to, due to my time constraints, but as long as it gets out what i am trying to say. I guess that is what matters or if it stirs one to think.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •