Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 132

Thread: Songs

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Songs

    Just thought I'd post a few good songs you all could download

    1)Soilwork-Departure Plan
    2)Strapping Young Lad-Love?
    3)In Flames-Touch of Red

    If anybody shows interest I'll post 3 more every day
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Songs

    this appears to be a no-go
    lol
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 33_phs_33's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 19th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Songs

    LOL i dont think anyone likes ur music man.. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    but i'll make this post for ya...so at least u can say u got a post

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Songs

    Keep postin em, I like em.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Songs

    Will do..
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Songs

    Today's songs....

    1) Six Feet Under-420
    2) Pantera-Living Through Me
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member softballgal21's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2004
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Songs

    poor thang*
    i liked one-nymphetamine???..i guess
    thats one of the only ones i could listen to
    lmao*

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Wildcat_65's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2004
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Songs

    sic you listen to devil worshiping stuff, no one likes that
    "One player can impact a game, One TEAM can win championships"

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Songs

    In most of those songs can you hear anything about the devil????? I know your gonna say well I can't understand them.. well go look up the lryics and 9/10 will not mention one thing about the devil..

  10. #10
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Songs

    well maybe I do....maybe I don't
    I don't worship the devil though

    just figured I'd let everybody in on some good music they can d/l
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •