Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 132

Thread: Songs

  1. #31
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Songs

    Today's songs:

    1) Nine Inch Nails-Closer
    2) Shadows Fall-The Power of I and I
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  2. #32
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Songs

    NIN's Closer is an awesome song!

  3. #33
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Songs

    haha....I'm glad somebody thinks so
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Songs

    Anybody heard that number one spot by Ludacris? I might start my rap section on here. Biggin you can help out. You still into Snoop and 50?
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Jamie_Madrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2005
    Posts
    383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Songs

    i never got to hear alot of NIN's new stuff but i love there first few cd's like back in late 80's like pretty hate machine and stuff like that
    Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?

  6. #36
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Songs

    I've heard it...I have the cd

    it's not a very good cd overall though
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Jamie_Madrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2005
    Posts
    383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Songs

    omg dude burn me a copy lol i aint playin i loved terrible lie and i onloy got to hera another song or two off of it but i loved it
    Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Dallasfan71's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2004
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Songs

    Well I've tried it and i'm knockin it the [censored] sucks.And it don't make no damn sense to me bunch of damn monkeys jumpin round on stage like they ain't got no sense wearin that makeup and what not like there a bunch of jibberish just flat out dumb as hell.

  9. #39
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Songs

    and rappin bout how many homies you shot, how much pot you smoke, how much the ring on your finger or the "bling bling" round your neck costs, and what kind of car you drive with continuous shoutings of "yeah" and "what" and "ookay" makes sense...haha
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  10. #40
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Songs

    Dont know why yall hatin on rap so much, Biggin really got me into it awhile back. I never really cared much for it either until Biggin got me hooked on it.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •