heck yeah yo seriously im listenin to happy right now i love that song i really like mudvayne now that they've quit yelling and actually sing and god i dont know who you are kandy but im likin you more and more with every post lol
Today's songs:
1) Mudvayne-Death Blooms
2) Bloodsimple-The Leaving Song
3) Six Feet Under-Hell's Bells
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
heck yeah yo seriously im listenin to happy right now i love that song i really like mudvayne now that they've quit yelling and actually sing and god i dont know who you are kandy but im likin you more and more with every post lol
Everybody spits in my face, Everybody spits the same and it really hits on the vein
Ralph Stanley Stone Walls & Still Bars also Pike County Breakdown ( the original Man of Constant Sorrow)
free like OJ all day
Mudvayne has always sang in their songs....they still do a lot of screaming
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
i dont know it just feels like there really puttin more effort into there music now thats just me though
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
..if only ICP would follow suit...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Today's songs:
1) Cattle Decapitation-Everyone Deserves to Die
2) Cryptopsy-Voice of Unreason
3) Circle of Dead Children-Only One Per Coffin
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
that last song kicks ars....lol...keep em' comin...
*~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*
Today's songs
1) Behemoth-As Above, So Below
2) Pantera-By Demons Be Driven
3) Cattle Decapitation-The Earthling
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
Awesome songs, I just pulled out an old cd I that I would listen to before wrestling matches and have to recommend a few more Pantera songs:
1. Cemetery Gates
2. Domination
3. The Sleep
4. 5 Minutes Alone (best warm-up song before a wrestling match ever)
Bookmarks