I talked to a friend of mine and we agree that this pope is the anti-christ.
who do you all think it is. or going to be? i watched a show on the history channel and gave some examples: Ronald Reagan, because his name , Ronald WIlson Reagan, had 6 letters in each name. being 666 the mak of the beast. and also heard the pope. just give your opinion on the matter. i hope i dont start an argument
I talked to a friend of mine and we agree that this pope is the anti-christ.
The Bible states the Anti-Christ will come into power by offering Peace to all Nations. While in power his true identity will reveal he is the Anti-Christ. He will be one that the Bible calls a liar and denies Jesus, The Father and the Son. (1 JOHN 2:22) On CNN they said this Pope was very much like the late Pope John Paul II, so I don't see much of a difference in things changing for the Catholic Church right now. But I do believe the Anti-Christ will be a Pope in the future, one that will change some things in the Catholic Church.
Putin from Russia
well last night at my youth, we talked about it. and one of my youth leaders said he heard that some old guy way back like in the 1700's 1600's that had written down there would be only 112 popes. and that the 111th would only reign for a short period of time. and that the 112th was the anit-christ. right now thw pope is 78 years old. so he may die with in the next 5 years and then the next will be the anti-christ. that just what i think. it is scary to think about it though. that everyone is going to need to have the mark of the beast(666) on their forehead or hands just to buy or sale things. so that means the christains wouldnt have this. also the perfect number is mentioned in the bible is 7. the anti-christ would have rule over the earth for 42 monthes which is 3 and a half monthes. Exactly half of the perfect number. just some things to think about
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
Speaking of the anti-christ, heres another question: Who here would take the mark of the beast? To answer my question..there is no way in hell i would take it
The only educated guess about who the antichrist is, or will be, is that no one knows. People have been guessing since the scripture was put into text.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
do you all really think we are close to this...??? and... heck no... I would never take it...
Has anyone been reading those books.. the Left Behind collection... I have.. and they are crazy...
Looked up these Scriptures in the (KJV) Bible. THE ANTI-CHRIST "He shall not regard the God of his Fathers, nor the desire of women, nor love any God, for he shall magnify himself above all. But in his place he shall honor the God of fortresses, and he shall honor a God whom his fathers did not know. DANIEL 11:37. I don't know who the Anti-Christ is, there's so much I don't understand about the Bible but I believe it's true. But the Bible does give us truth about how the Anti-Christ will decieve many and how he will come into power. A false pretense of offering peace as the Nations are at war but his real intentions are not Peace but serving him and not God. JOHN 8:44 "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do."
i think that we are real close i think that the world is around 80-85% complete The bible also says that he will arise from out of the east
Hokie Hokie Hi Tech Tech VPI
Bookmarks