Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: SA-WEET

  1. #11
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SA-WEET

    you suck.
    I'm hoping to get tickets to see Florida and Tenn. @ the Swamp this year..
    I'd love to get FSU/UF tickets for Zack and I but that's pretty impossible unless you're willing to shell out a crap load of money. To me though nothing would be better than seeing my Gators play in the Swamp regardless of where I'm sitting just being there would be enough.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SA-WEET

    Yeah thats what Im sayin .... I wanted to go to the UT game but I couldnt get anybody to drive it with me
    "Why so serious?"

  3. #13
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SA-WEET

    well if mom can get tickets through the bank then we're definitely going. Most of my family live in Tampa Bay, Land O'Lakes area so we'll most likely be crashing with them.

    I tried looking on ebay for some FSU/UF ones but they're outrageously highly I may suck it up and bid anyways though.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SA-WEET

    smarty, best way to do it is to get on warchant and gator country about 2-3 days before the game and find out who cant make it to the game. There are alot of nice folks out there that will get rid of their tickets for face value as long as they know they are putting another gator in the stands.

    One time i had to pretend to be a hokie fan. I had to call a guy about the tickets. I was like, yeah miami doesnt have a chance, kevin jones will run all over em. The dude was cool as hell,sent them to me from massachusetts the next day and i was on my way to the game. That will probably be the last time I ever pretend to be something so vile and disgusting. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SA-WEET

    awesome thanks for the advice. I was just leery of waiting that long b/c I was afraid we wouldn't get tickets and then with taking off from work, school, etc.
    Well I'm pretty sure we wouldn't have to lie b/c Zack can always talk to the FSU people and I"ll do the Gator talking *lol* and we'll probably fail to mention we're bringing the rival teams' fan to sit along side of us. But hey you gotta do what you gotta do =)

  6. #16
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SA-WEET

    haha, no doubt. I didnt really think about it being in gainsville/tallahasse. When I did that for the miami/tech game, I didnt really have to plan, just hop in the car and go. But regardless, some of the better deals are on gator country and warchant. The tickets might even come down a little bit after the noles lose 3 or 4 games starting out. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SA-WEET

    I do have family down there so the housing wouldn't be a problem it's just moreless asking for days off from work, but even if we didn't go it wouldnt' be bad to have those days off to watch the game either so I guess it's a no lose situation.

    Blue and I were actually talking about that earlier depending on how each team does ticket prices could go up or down.. and me I don't see the Noles losing until umm November 26 [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SA-WEET

    haha, i was thinking around september 5th. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •