just go watch your star wars stuff ya besterd
you against us now Rock?
"The Enforcer"
just go watch your star wars stuff ya besterd
"The Enforcer"
Yeah, and go play with your Star Wars toys, little boy.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Star Wars aint for me.
im a arse kicker
"The Enforcer"
I wish you would step into the ring with me.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
OK AA read. I think your posts in character are stupid. However as long as you keep them in a thread like this, I dont really care. I wish some would just see you all making a thread and avoid it, instead of giving you all what you want, attention.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
im game whenever you are Mik
"The Enforcer"
As long as I'm free to post where I please on here, I'll keep giving a* holes like Arn grief.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Arn would take you down Mickey, one of the four horsemen aint someone you want to be messing with
and there you go callin AA an ahole, when you were the one who barged in on this thread
WHO WANTS SOME!!!
Hawk will demolish you!!
Have fun, fellas.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks