Here is this better
Hey Mankind I thought you other personallity Cactus went BANG BANG. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Why the snide comeback? No need to call names now!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Here is this better
Hey Mankind I thought you other personallity Cactus went BANG BANG. Please correct me if I am wrong.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
You ever had the Shindoo Maki applied? Just keep it up big boy!!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] You got me shaking in my boots little man. Keep it up and I might have to make a guest apperence at that Lumber Jack Match.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
I tell you something little Shoe---these 19 inch pythons get a hold on you, you better hope Unchained and LPDFTBL are close around! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
19 inche pytons? You better hope my size 12 foot dont get stuck where sun dont shine buddy!
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Believe the hype. Cena will be there teamin with Hogan, The Horsemen and Hawk.
Yall want some come get some
"You Cant See Me"
WHOOOO!!!!!
let the chain gangers out of the woodwork, wheres Rocketeer and Tob at!!????
WHO WANTS SOME!!!
Hawk will demolish you!!
Hey Shoe I with you Guys Lets crush some skulls! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
free like OJ all day
Hey kydawg how is this suppose to work? I mean a raider and dawg teaming up! I have heard some crazy things before but that is just crazy there.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Bookmarks