deer, turkey, duck, grouse, but my favorite is goin snipe huntin.
Who on here hunts and what do you hunt for? I know some people are just strictly deer hunters, but i hunt deer, rabbit, squirrel, turkey, grouse as well. Anyone else on here do any hunting?
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
deer, turkey, duck, grouse, but my favorite is goin snipe huntin.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
LOL...can't beat going snipe huntin [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
No Regrets
I've never duck hunted man (except for the old NES game) but have always wanted to, from what i've seen though it looks like you would have to be a pretty good shot though. You take dogs or just go after them?
I killed some big snipe this year as well man, only 4 on the year though..how many did you bag?
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
so if it is wrong to hunt then is it also bad to fish
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
i dont think its bad to do either, I mean Jesus was a fisher of men, and wasnt his brother a fisher?
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
i fish but i have only hunted a few times for squireel
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
Squirrel hunting is some good stuff man, one of my favorites
I've actually thought about getting into coyote hunting, looks like that would be alright as well
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
take them in for a bounty if its still in effect.
Cant we all just get along?
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks