Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Hunting..

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hunting..

    Not been in a while, but used to go every weekend on some private ponds. We would usually get around 100 a night. All had to be big, the inch between the eyes rule was in affect.
    Hunting fox and coyote is fun. Don't really get out and do that much either anymore.
    crack is whack

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hunting..

    I hunt just about anything i can hunt for and love to fish.
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

  3. #23
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hunting..

    I hunt and fish. Mainly rabbit hunt, but only been able to go once this year so far.

    Fishing is my biggest release I guess you would say. I try and go as much as possible, whether it is in the creek, lake, or river.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #24
    Inactive Member N2SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2002
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hunting..

    I just got into hunting this year. I don't realy care anything for fishing.Tried it,just to boring for me and I don't like to eat fish either.


    I'll always want a little more than I already have.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member LPDBlueDevils's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2005
    Posts
    629
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hunting..

    I go fishing every chance I get, I love to float the river all day and fish, my cousin and I floated one day on the Holston and caught over 100 fish combined, it seemed like every time we cast out we caught a fish, that was probably the best fishing day I ever had. I don't hunt, but if I did I would probably prefer bow hunting, but deer jerky is the sh##!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •