Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Hunting..

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hunting..

    I dont hunt, but im not anti-hunting at all.

    I love to fish.

    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hunting..

    Murderer. Those fish have feelings too. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #13
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hunting..

    i like to fish as well...go to hiltons a lot in the summer

    and then during 4th of july at lake junaluska in NC
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Ghetto_Heisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2005
    Posts
    593
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hunting..

    I love going fishing
    No Regrets

  5. #15
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hunting..

    I love to hunt but fishing is my fav, I try and get my boat on the water somewhere every weekend. If not I go and wade anywhere I can. Had a real good day over in Van Cleave Kentucky this summer caught about 30-40 in just a few hours on a creek in about a 100 yard stretch.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hunting..

    I hunt everything and fish for everything.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hunting..

    I do it all. Almost all animals and fish.
    crack is whack

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hunting..

    Do you frog gig any? There aint much that beats some good fried frog legs! Fox and Coyote calling is alot of fun too! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hunting..

    I hunt ducks QUACK QUACK!!

  10. #20
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hunting..

    im about to hunt down some christy fields! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •