Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39

Thread: School

  1. #21
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: School

    it isn't going to matter what Big Stone looks like. they are on Wise County School System. It could be really bad back in Pound or in Coeburn and they don't close just one school. they close the whole system. It may be crystal clear in BSG but that has little to do with the whole of Wise Co. Schools if you catch what I mean. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: School

    True, any other day they were out this year BSG had clear roads
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: School

    ah boys just goin by what was said on here, and my relative in Coeburn (who travels around the area)...

    i hope ya'll get out tomorrow!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member FSWHO's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: School

    i don't really want to get out, but we do have like a certain amount of snow days that we don't have to make up I heard.
    Fall 7 times...
    ...Stand up 8

  5. #25
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: School

    i think it's 8?

  6. #26
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: School

    Buchanan Co.
    Castlewood Christian
    Dickenson Co.
    Grayson Co.
    Russell Co.
    Scott Co.
    Tazewell Co.

    All of those are CLOSED.

    You think Wise Co. will be closed as well? Dickenson Co. and Russel Co. are awfully close to us....

    Discuss. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  7. #27
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: School

    Chubz...I think you need to learn to Snow Dance and get us out anyday we want [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: School

    If I could, I would brotha! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  9. #29
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: School

    I will take up a collection and send you to an Indian Reservation to learn...then you wont have to ask for updates on the roads all the time [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: School

    I clapped a few times, punched the roof, and saw a few snow flakes fall for some miraculous reason...

    I have the POWER.
    Officially retired

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •