[ QUOTE ]
i don't really want to get out, but we do have like a certain amount of snow days that we don't have to make up I heard.
[/ QUOTE ] Sorry that is not correct. In Wise Co. we make them all up.
Wow...you have got serious skills dude.
[ QUOTE ]
i don't really want to get out, but we do have like a certain amount of snow days that we don't have to make up I heard.
[/ QUOTE ] Sorry that is not correct. In Wise Co. we make them all up.
[url="http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg"]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg[/url]
ah yeah that's right they tried to pass that but never did, each day you miss you have to make up now
So what day do the Wise County students get out this year now?
I think it is May 19 now.
[url="http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg"]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg[/url]
no it's the 15th or 16th
Fall 7 times...
...Stand up 8
[ QUOTE ]
no it's the 15th or 16th
[/ QUOTE ]
yeah... that'll happen
The 19th is correct.
Yeah it's the 19th I believe. A teacher told us. It'd be nice to graduate in the middle of May. I think last year it was june 1 when we got out.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Bookmarks