What was the thread that all of this was said on?
?? what are you talking about?
Cant we all just get along?
What was the thread that all of this was said on?
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
The last Marcus Vick Thread in Sports.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Honestly, I've had some of the same experiences here. I think we are all guilty at times of thinking our opinions or our ideas are most important or the most relevant. It reminds me of something a friend used to say: "life goes on, with or without us."
There is a point where debate turns into senseless arguing, and it's very easy to get caught up in that.
I've had some great discussions with a number of people on this discussion board. I don't have a list of people I'd miss if they were no longer posting. I think everyone can contribute in some way or another.
[ QUOTE ]
I didnt want the kid to quit posting on the forum, i just dont like people with the "if its not my way its no way attitude" and no matter what kind of point i brought up, he answered with a smart alecky answer. and it wasnt just to me it was to everyone. So i called him out on it and i would expect someone to do the same to me or anyone for that matter. if he quits posting because i upset him, then like i said he needs to grow up. Im not going to sit and let someone make me look stupid on an internet forum and not call them out on it. im sorry. And im sorry to the boy if he took everything i said to heart so much that he doesnt come around anymore. Seriously, go back and read the thread. It was absolutely ridiculous.
[/ QUOTE ]
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
I really didnt want him to quit posting or anything though. I dont know how he is as a person, and I told him I didnt think he was a bad person or anything. I just simply told him what i thought, the same that he does to everyone on every post that he makes. If he cant handle it then he doesnt need to dish it out so hard. there will be differing oppinions on here, seems like he gets more against him than with him. ahh hopefully he will eventually get over it and come back posting, they always do. I even apologized to him if i made him feel like i was attacking him, then he was still a smart alec to me. Oh well I guess, hope he had a happy birthday.
Cant we all just get along?
Don't feel bad, Rocky. It had nothing to do with you. I talked to him and he's dealing with some other stuff right now.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
im glad it wasnt me. I didnt think i said anything to [censored] him off so badly he wouldnt come back. im not a bad guy and im sure he isnt either. hope everything turns out good for him.
Cant we all just get along?
He's ticked everyone off at one time or another. He just an antagonist. I guess that's one of the things about him that I get a kick out of. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
haha question, why did this thing block out pissed? is that now a cuss word too?
Cant we all just get along?
Yep. Even b o o b s. Crazy.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks