Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 58

Thread: Applebee's

  1. #41
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Applebee's

    Ive heard there is going to be a big movie theather go in the area.... where Union Drilling is now..
    a Tinsle Town maybe..

  2. #42
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Applebee's

    Ruby Tuesdays is great they have the best salad bar. We ate there last year in Daytona on race day right across from the track. We only waited about 20 minutes and then went in and sat at the bar when a table opened, these are come and get'em tables not reserved for people waiting. A couple of years ago we paid off one of the waiters to get us a table and only waited about 5 minutes.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  3. #43
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Applebee's

    Applebees had never impressed me in Kingsoprt and I must say that this new one in Norton hasn't either. I don't know what is is about them but they just don't impress me with their food. The food is ok but I can get a better steak at Mosbys and I really don't like their ribs for some reason.
    It is nice to have something new here but It won't be a place I visit often.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #44
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Applebee's

    [ QUOTE ]
    Ive heard there is going to be a big movie theather go in the area.... where Union Drilling is now..
    a Tinsle Town maybe..

    [/ QUOTE ]
    the person who ownes the Wise & Coeburn theater's are looking to shut those down and put in a big complex like that. They are looking at several places including the old Wal-Mart building. Anyone talkt to Mike about the progress of the search? It has been a while since I've seen him out.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  5. #45
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Applebee's

    I've heard the Food City in Wise mentioned as a possible location for a movie theater.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #46
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Applebee's

    they have talked about that. the only downside is that more construction will have to go into that building that whe Wamart building, thus costing more money. Also an option mentioned is to tear down the existion Wise loscation and building there with all the parking being along the backside of the theatre so they can take the existing parking lot to use as building space.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  7. #47
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Applebee's

    If they built one in the old Walmart they could rival the size of Cinemall for sure, but be a lil smaller than Tinsel Town. Either way, it'd be nice to have more than just 5-7 choices max for movies to see in Wise County on a given weekend.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  8. #48
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Applebee's

    I have ate there twice, once was a call in on Friday Night. Both times, their food was absolutely delicious. I have also ate at the Kingsport and JC applebee's but the food the served was atrocious. For some reason, the one here in Norton has been by far the best.

  9. #49
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Applebee's

    I ate there last night....it was pretty good...they give you pretty large portions of food.
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

  10. #50
    Inactive Member bishop4uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2003
    Posts
    227
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Applebee's

    My wife and I ate there tonight and we were afraid of waiting for a table but as soon as we got there they sat us down and ordered, the food was great. My wife got the Shrimp Trio and I got the Take Two w/ sirlion and chicken.
    [img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c254/Rinker270/cat2.gif[/img]

    [img]http://www.ukathletics.com/image_lib/mbb_team_200708.jpg[/img]




Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •