Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Music

  1. #21
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Music

    Don't know if any of you have heard of him, but Matisyahu is good. Its funny to hear a hacidic jew doing jamaican dance hall music. King w/o a crown has been played on 95.9 and 99.3 a lot
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Music

    You may be right, the name caught me off guard also.

    I dont believe any of the track listings Ive seen posted.

    The only reason I half-way believe the album title is because of confirmation from record labels and printers.

    But, for all I know, the album's name will not be known until the offical release date.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Music

    You really like Matisyahu, reminds me of 311, whom i can listen to and enjoy, but as far as matisyahu goes, i cant stand it
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  4. #24
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Music

    yeah I do, course I love 311 so that's a genre of music that I like
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Music

    You might like flyleaf. have you listened to their new one, breathe today, their other one, so sick, has been on the radio recently
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •