Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Suicide

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Suicide

    Is it a direct ticket straight to hell? Is it worse than any other sin we as humans commit? What if you make your peace with God, but are simply sick of living in this pissy world? Is our God not a forgiving God? Is a sin still just a sin? Debate material
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Suicide

    God will not put more on you than you can handle. Keep your faith in him and he will deliver you from anything.

    Sin is not just a sin, it is death. IMO it's kind of hard to ask for forgiveness after you splattered your brains on the bedroom wall.
    crack is whack

  3. #3
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Suicide

    still going to hell unless you dont kill yourself right away and are laying there suffering and then ask for forgivness
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Suicide

    Guys, don't get me wrong. This thread isn't for me. This thread is for a young poster on here who is reaching out. I need back-up friends. Yes, I do have bouts of depression due to crap that I was put though as a kid, divorce crap, past...etc, but I know I have 2 sons who depend on me, as well as a good woman behind me. Life has hit me hard, but I'm still standing. I am just trying to make this person see that you have to fight to survive the tough times.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Suicide

    I have been through bad times all my life, everyone goes through times like these. I watched my brother die when I was six. I watched my dad die when I was 15, between those years I watched many family and close friends passaway. I have also been through crap that I would not wish on anybody, but I won't get into that. I thought about killing myself many times, but I always thought about how good life really is. Thank God that he was there for me during all that. When life slings crap at you, sling it back and laugh.
    crack is whack

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Suicide

    You and I probably could sit down for hours and talk about/compare stories about how tough life has been. I hope more folks post life experiences on here to help illustrate my point to him.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Suicide

    More like days.
    crack is whack

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Suicide

    Agreed
    Got through it though-both of us, and thousands more have as well.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Suicide

    exactly.
    crack is whack

  10. #10
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Suicide

    Its according to whose docttine and dogma you are going by. Most would think yes, but I would say no.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •