?????
Officially retired
?????
---Grip it.....and Rip It---
Gym Monster-Gettin' the train everyday!!
They took it down, but I got another one back up.
I need to subscribe to these comics!
Officially retired
Noboby takes Chuck Norris Down!![]()
it is offical at
05/31/06 05:57 PM
all of the chuck norris hype has offically became uncool.
thanks man.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Officially retired
hows football practice going chubz?
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
i second dane cook's post. You're pretty much useless on here because at least 90% of your posts are un-needed, overly ignorant, or just straight up stupid
---Grip it.....and Rip It---
Gym Monster-Gettin' the train everyday!!
Pretty good actually. My trainer from Oakland has been teaching me how to throw better spirals than ever before, and I've been working my arm out to improve for next year's "All American" showcase.
Officially retired
man you really killed a good thread, just thought Id share that with you.
Ok ok, heres a question to all. Since most christians criticize the Da Vinci Code, what do you guys think of Milton's Paradise Lost considering it is a fictional tale of Genesis? I was wondering because I think its one of the best books ever written and consider it beautiful art, but considering its not the old testament I was wondering if you guys consider it blasphemy or something along those lines. Most religious scholars praise Milton for his work so I just thought I would ask.
Bookmarks