Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: PS3

  1. #11
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PS3

    [ QUOTE ]

    I was wondering does Movie Starz have PS3 games for rent yet?

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Yep, Movie Starz rocks.. they have XBOX, PS2, Gamecube, XBOX 360, PS3, and even Wii games. Highly recommended if you ever need something new to play.
    Officially retired

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    1,087
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PS3

    Im sure this is a stupid question, but, can you playstation2 games on the PS3?
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

  3. #13
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PS3

    According to what I've heard, yes. the PS3 is backwards compatible with just about all PS2 games. It is not compatible with PSone discs or memory cards though.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PS3

    [ QUOTE ]
    It is not compatible with PSone discs though.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I'm pretty sure the PS3 is compatible with both PS2 and (most) Playstation games.

    I looked around and found this site for determining games that are compatible:
    http://www.us.playstation.com/Support/CompatibleStatus
    Officially retired

  5. #15
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PS3

    you can download all the PSone games

  6. #16
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PS3

    i am wondering if anyone has had trouble out of their PS3 yet...i have read many complaints about them....has anybody had trouble playing certain games or with the games freezing and locking up...has anybody had problems hooking it up to an HDTV some of the problems maybe can you get sound by hooking it up to surround sound???

    feedback would be appreciated because i am looking into buying one
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  7. #17
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PS3

    I have only had mine for a few days but haven't put it down. So far, everything works on mine just fine. I never experienced any problems with PS2 like alot of other people did either, guess I am just lucky.

    I have my PS3 hooked up on an HDTV and it looks great and I haven't had any problems, I have mine hooked up with a HDMI Cord.

    I also have mine hooked up with an Optical Digital Cord for my DTS Surround Sound, works great so far.

    All in all, no problems here my friend. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PS3

    good news thanks goona have to pick me up one of those futureristic things....one question does it kick xbox 360's a$$???
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  9. #19
    Inactive Member JFDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PS3

    [ QUOTE ]
    Im sure this is a stupid question, but, can you playstation2 games on the PS3?

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Yes I play NCAA 2007 online with my PS2 and some of my online buddies are playing NCAA 2007 online with their new PS3.
    [img]http://www.bristolvaschools.org/vhs/images/bearcat.jpg[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PS3

    I'm going to get one of these things in the next week or so, but I'm going to be one pissed off dude if I cant play online at the college. I know that was the case with the ps2 last year, I haven't tried it this year.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •