id like to know how he made it out of some of those situations alive...
The only people in the film who knew what was going on were Cohen, his fat cohort, and Pamela Anderson.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
id like to know how he made it out of some of those situations alive...
[ QUOTE ]
The only people in the film who knew what was going on were Cohen, his fat cohort, and Pamela Anderson.
[/ QUOTE ]
Guess I was wrong about it being scripted then .. honest mistake on my part. I'm like duckmeat: I don't know how on earth he lived through the production of the movie! You'd figure he would have been shot or something during filming. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Im watching it now.. and im enjoying it pretty well
Got back from some golfing and watched it, highly enjoyed the film, funny as hell.
---Grip it.....and Rip It---
Gym Monster-Gettin' the train everyday!!
hated the movie...thought it was over-rated
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
the borat movie is the last time the character is going to appear, b/c of the publicity it has gotten. he currently still has the ali g character and the bruno character. im curious as to what kind of character cohen is going to come up with next.
I loved the movie...
I don't see how anyone couldn't laugh at the p***y magnet part, when he goes to buy a vehicle...I laughed none stop for 5 minutes...
over rated glad i rented it on dollar movie night.
had a few funny scenes but relied entirely on shock humor. i think ali G is a funny comedian-jus wasnt feeling this movie.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
I like the part about his retard brother...You'll Never Get This..You'll never get this...1 day he broke his cage and he got that [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
Bookmarks