I hate pit tards.
You wont find this at any emo show...
Warning, some cursing.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jqK_0BbZGJY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jqK_0BbZGJY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
I hate pit tards.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
In all my life I have never understood the whole mosh pit thing. What is the point of going to a concert and trying to bulldoze the guy in front of you and really not even paying attention to the whole reason you came and that is the music, you miss half of it. I have never really understood it.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
The RATM pit at lollapalooza 96 was an experience......
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
It's just another pit. Nothing special. Pits happen at all types of rock concerts. Best pit I've ever seen was a Disturbed concert at Myrtle Beach House of Blues. Powerman 5000 can even get a killer one going. But I hate them, they are pointless
how in the hell could that be fun???and i never have seen lamb of god perform but judging by the few seconds they show them on stage they seem pretty boring just standing there
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
to be honest there was a few people moshing to riot by 3DG i know you probably think it was stupid since its not hard enough but its true
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oakland raiders</div><div class="ubbcode-body">to be honest there was a few people moshing to riot by 3DG i know you probably think it was stupid since its not hard enough but its true</div></div>
Dude...that wasn't a mosh...that was emo kids bouncing up & down. I was sitting up in the balcony watching that and laughing. What YB posted and what I and my people were around/in the midst of during the Killswitch concert I went to down at The Orange Peel in Asheville back in January was a mosh pit. You guys ought to ask the_alienist about the ring she broke after punching one idiotic mosher's nose after he hit her in the stomach...[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]...broken ring, blood everywhere...LOL
That being said--I hate mosh pits too...they just tend to piss me off when I'm trying to enjoy the show...it's a perpetual conundrum for me. I want to get close to the stage, but in the process it's pretty much so a given that you're gonna have to take some hits via a mosh pit to get there. However--word of advice...an elbow across the bridge of the nose will bring more blood/pain and stop someone quicker than a punch will, if thrown correctly... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
I think that kinda thing is so stupid, IMO the real reason a mosh is started is that the bad is so terrible that the have to resort to that so ppl will get into it or excited...abunch of morons if you ask me
ever moshed raider13? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks