Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Brutal...

  1. #21
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Brutal...

    Exactly my friend

  2. #22
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Brutal...

    guys... shut up... this is a thread about moshing, not bashing eachother.. pm eachother or something.. dont' bring it in the post


    but back to moshing.. I have seen some Mosh Pits and what some would consider "emo" shows. The old band, FingerTight (i think that's their name)..anyway.. they were screamo/emo.. and opening act for Powerman 5000/Adema.. they had a great mosh...
    and I was wrong earlier.. the best mosh I've seen was Mudvayne, Spineshank, Disturbed, Powerman 5000... those rocked..

  3. #23
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Brutal...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I do, I mean it doesnt really bother me....Im just saying he and others like to single me out sometimes out of the blue....sounds like a fixation is you ask me</div></div>

    If you took it in stride and didn't act like it bothers you (whether it does or not is irrelevant--that's how you're acting)...then it wouldn't happen as often. If I got riled up everytime someone messed w/me on here I'd been gone long ago. Just chill...take it all in good humor.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Brutal...

    when i saw superjoint ritual it was a 45 minute fist fight, I got kicked in the head once, it was one of the best times ever.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  5. #25
    Inactive Member GETEMDAWGS's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 9th, 2008
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Brutal...

    YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FOR HAVING SWEAR WORDS ON THIS FORUM

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •