Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Brutal...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Brutal...

    Nope, wouldnt ever waste my time with that nonsense

  2. #12
    Inactive Member LPD_007's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Brutal...

    You said poeple who mosh are a bunch of morons so i tried putting two ends together ya know? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Brutal...

    Ohhh Ok I get your childish joke

    got any knock knock ones for me?

  4. #14
    Inactive Member LPD_007's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Brutal...

    In fact i do...

    Knock, Knock

  5. #15
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Brutal...

    Find someone else to try and start an argument with

    Who's the bigger moron? the guy that just puts his opinion on here and doesnt bash anybody, disagree's but isnt disareeable...or the guy that makes threads to specifically talk about another member and everytime they post that person has some stupid immature remark?

    hmmmm I wonder

  6. #16
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Brutal...

    On second thought, just got to thinking--it's not so much moshing I can't stand b/c you take some shots when moshing...but two things I hate that people do in/around mosh pits:

    1. The worst thing--Skanking. If you don't know what it is--YouTube/Google it. I'll just describe it as disgusting to see and annoying as hell.

    2. People in the peripheral of the mosh who get knocked into people not moshing (who are not interested in moshing) and try to run and mosh into you and wonder why you knock the crap out of them when they come back around.

    If it's straight up pits/wall of death--I can handle that. It's the 2 things above that piss me off.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Brutal...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Find someone else to try and start an argument with

    Who's the bigger moron? the guy that just puts his opinion on here and doesnt bash anybody, disagree's but isnt disareeable...or the guy that makes threads to specifically talk about another member and everytime they post that person has some stupid immature remark?

    hmmmm I wonder </div></div>

    Grow some skin man...007's joke was pretty funny actually. I laughed. Take it in stride...if you do that more often than get offended, people don't single you out as much. You make yourself an easy target--just like I told you about a week and a half ago.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member LPD_007's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Brutal...

    I disagree with your opinion. there does that make you feel better?

  9. #19
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Brutal...

    I do, I mean it doesnt really bother me....Im just saying he and others like to single me out sometimes out of the blue....sounds like a fixation is you ask me

  10. #20
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Brutal...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">disagree's but isnt disareeable </div></div>

    Obama.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •