No problems for me at the moment.
was just wondering if anyone else was having problems connecting to the webpage?
No problems for me at the moment.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
ok thanx i tried to connect with explorer and firefox and did not work so was just wondering
Works fine here too.
Mine is working fine.
Mine isn't ...but thats "prob" bc its blocked here at work ...does anybody know a way around that? Like how I can get on there even with their proxies
"Why so serious?"
Good here as well
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MOX</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mine isn't ...but thats "prob" bc its blocked here at work ...does anybody know a way around that? Like how I can get on there even with their proxies </div></div>
Go change your Lan settings.
i think myspace is for the socially retarded
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I couldn't agree more.
Bookmarks