Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: myspace.com

  1. #21
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: myspace.com

    I have family and friends all over the country and I can't call or write them all every week or even every month. Because of the distances I certainly don't see them often. We use myspace to keep in touch and it works well.

    As for privacy I've never had an issue with being "tracked down" by folks I'd rather not deal with. There are too many privacy options for that to be an issue. You don't have to put down where you're from, you don't have to write down your real age or real name, real photo, etc. and your site doesn't have to be public.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: myspace.com

    hahaha..arguing over myspace? What is this high school?........oh wait...nevermind!

  3. #23
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: myspace.com

    how is it arguing OVER myspace smartguy? It giving our opinions about it on here.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: myspace.com

    I may be in the minority, but I'm starting to like this raider13 guy. He's very consistent and he's got a way of getting some all tore up. It's entertaining. I think we forget that this is a just message board/forum...and part of the reason it's slowed down and had it's dull times through the years is because it's been over moderated at times in the past. We have seen a lot of posters come and go. Why?

    This place needs more quality/consistent posters...the more the better. The less it slows down during the "non-peak" seasons the better this place is IMO. I hate coming to this site after not being here for a few days and seeing hardly any new posts. Makes the rest of the internet look a lot better. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: myspace.com

    Plain and simple, the dangers of myspace depend on the stupidities of the people using it. I myself use it for staying in touch ONLY with those whom I have at least met in person and trust. Myspace wouldn't get half the reputation it does if some of these 14 year old girls would let the saying "Don't talk to strangers" sink in.

    There are predators all over the internet. It's not limited to just myspace.

    But the part of myspace that is dumb would be the misuse of blogs that people use to whine about unrequited love or not getting their way.

    It's not myspace that causes the problem. It's the users.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: myspace.com

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trumpet1988</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

    It's not myspace that causes the problem. It's the users.

    </div></div>


    Exactly, the same with guns or anything really. The can and will fall into the wrong hands, but I dont see many on here talking about how stupid having guns are. Its the same, physchos will get ahold of either, depending on what kind they are and use it to harm others.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •