Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: 541

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 541

    For years I've put down PVEC. I never once believed I'd ever be happy to have them. But considering what my electric bill has been compared to others...I'm as happy as a pig in sh?t. 2thumbs
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 541

    Quote Originally Posted by cosmo99 View Post
    aww I was hoping someone wouldn't guess it right off the bat LOL!!! Yeah its my electric bill, I just got it today
    I'm sorry lol, I had been hearing about the ridiculous bills for the past few days, so I figured that was it...hoping I was wrong for your sake though, that's a lot of money and a total rip-off.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 541

    Just got mine from Duke Energy $ 134 . Thank God , I been sweating bullets wondering how bad it was gonna be . I feel for you guys in the multiple hundreds .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •