Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Bullying

  1. #21
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullying

    I've lived on both sides of the bullying fence. Got picked on a lot in elementary school. When I got in high school, I dished out a little as well. There was a boy that used to ride our bus that got picked on mercilessly by two other kids. I joined in now and then. He wasn't on the bus one day and when we got to school, we found out that he had taken a gun and shot himself dead because he couldn't take the harassment. I have to live with that till this day.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullying

    I hate to sound harsh on ya bud, but I hope you remember the family's pain and feel it everyday. Maybe now some will understand why I am on this campaign. It is such a waste of energy and all because of what?

  3. #23
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullying

    The more I hear stuff like this Im glad we went to school where we did Rocky...I know if I was getting picked on when I was younger, which I didnt, but I wouldnt have reported it to any staff I wouldve came to one of you older guys, you Beef Donovan whoever if I couldnt handle it on my own and I know yall wouldve helped me out.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullying

    Quote Originally Posted by imported_blue52 View Post
    The more I hear stuff like this Im glad we went to school where we did Rocky...I know if I was getting picked on when I was younger, which I didnt, but I wouldnt have reported it to any staff I wouldve came to one of you older guys, you Beef Donovan whoever if I couldnt handle it on my own and I know yall wouldve helped me out.
    **** right i would have, i had to take up for a lot of people in school. worst thing i ever remember was when those boys wiped that atomic balm all over a special ed student. i wont say a name here but im sure you know who it was. they had to do hit drills with me for an entire practice and i made it as bad as i could.
    Cant we all just get along?

  5. #25
    Inactive Member collegetrumpet2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2009
    Posts
    852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullying

    What bullying boils down to is trying to lower other people's self esteem when you have low self esteem yourself. You have low self esteem and you pick on someone less fortunate than you to make yourself feel superior.

    If it is one thing I can't tolerate then it's a bully.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullying

    I think I remember that but I was young....like 7th grade maybe. But yeah, after you guys graduated and I grew up I ended up taking up for anybody that needed it too pretty much.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •