Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: School Consolidation Press Conference

anyone else just want all this to go away?
    Cant we all just get along?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I will tell you something that needs to go away. District 1 SB Supervisors Rocky Cantrell and Mark Huchinson. They can carry SB Supervisor Betty Cornett with them. I have never seen anyone act such as they do. I have heard Mark Huchinson fake a medical illness several times because he didn't agree with the board. Ms Cornett she is just a follower anyway. I will wait until last to vote, what she meant to say is I don't know which way to vote I'll wait until Mark Huchinson votes. I wish they could get those 3 out of there. Then we might get this school built and get on with it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think the other five who are lacking common sense be gone, fix up the present schools and be done with it ! nuf said!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BAMA MAN View Post
    I think the other five who are lacking common sense be gone, fix up the present schools and be done with it ! nuf said!
    So you are for the Bashham plan?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Fix em up and keep em all open !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bud507 View Post
    I will tell you something that needs to go away. District 1 SB Supervisors Rocky Cantrell and Mark Huchinson. They can carry SB Supervisor Betty Cornett with them. I have never seen anyone act such as they do. I have heard Mark Huchinson fake a medical illness several times because he didn't agree with the board. Ms Cornett she is just a follower anyway. I will wait until last to vote, what she meant to say is I don't know which way to vote I'll wait until Mark Huchinson votes. I wish they could get those 3 out of there. Then we might get this school built and get on with it.
    I'm watching them on there tonight, Hutchinson, Cornett and Cantrell up to their usual dumbassery tonight - really acting like morons and complete asses in the last ones. Cantrell and Hutchinson are really acting like 13 year old girls, blowing up like morons. Cornett doesn't even know she's in the world as usual.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Really making me sick watching these people, ****ing me off to no end, wow. When's the next meeting?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by R13 View Post
    I'm watching them on there tonight, Hutchinson, Cornett and Cantrell up to their usual dumbassery tonight - really acting like morons and complete asses in the last ones. Cantrell and Hutchinson are really acting like 13 year old girls, blowing up like morons. Cornett doesn't even know she's in the world as usual.
    Really, the only one of those three who are making themselves look like a dumbass is Cornett. Hutchinson has facts to back his accusations up and Rocky just calls it as he sees it with stuff. He may not be nearly as educated as the others are, but I do believe he knows what he is talking about. He is actually much more intelligent than you think once you have talked to him in person.

The ones who really need to go are Cornett, Thompson, and Mullins. Cornett is only there for herself, and I know too much about Thompson to believe he is being "objective" about this whole thing. Mullins, well, he has been nothing but Bates' "yes" man in Wise since being elected. Don't get me wrong, he is a good man, he just is not able to make a hard decision on his own.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by centennialdawg View Post
    Really, the only one of those three who are making themselves look like a dumbass is Cornett. Hutchinson has facts to back his accusations up and Rocky just calls it as he sees it with stuff. He may not be nearly as educated as the others are, but I do believe he knows what he is talking about. He is actually much more intelligent than you think once you have talked to him in person.

The ones who really need to go are Cornett, Thompson, and Mullins. Cornett is only there for herself, and I know too much about Thompson to believe he is being "objective" about this whole thing. Mullins, well, he has been nothing but Bates' "yes" man in Wise since being elected. Don't get me wrong, he is a good man, he just is not able to make a hard decision on his own.
    Hold on are you saing Hutchinson is "objective"? (Is he not the one that said that there is nothing that and plan could EVER show him that would get him to close Appy.....how objective is that?)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Didn't say he was objective, just that he has his facts before he accuses people.