Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 203

Thread: RNC

  1. #21
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RNC

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7teen</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7teen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Objective? Didn't know I was supposed to be objective.

    I would have voted Republican regardless of who ran! </div></div>


    You shouldnt be voting then. </div></div>

    I've been voting straight ticket Republican since before you could vote. </div></div>

    And by that statement youre saying you'd vote for the devil if he were Rep? I bet you did vote for Bush though.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RNC

    Rock I'll give you 2 reasons I believe they will be better . McCain will stand firm and protect this country against any threat . Palin brings a breath of fresh air and straight forward down to earth attitude and will try to break up gov't waste and pork spending .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  3. #23
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RNC

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ndn12</div><div class="ubbcode-body">jealous any raider? </div></div>

    Of what?

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RNC

    Anyone that votes "just Republican" or just straight up any one ticket needs to have their head examined. Look what that kind of thinking has got us in the past 8 years. Vote for the best person available albeit Republican/Democrat/Libertarian/Independent/Whatever.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RNC

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SunTzu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rock I'll give you 2 reasons I believe they will be better . McCain will stand firm and protect this country against any threat .</div></div>

    You don't think Obama would stand firm and do what is right to protect this country?

  6. #26
    Inactive Member ChrisSabo's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    762
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RNC

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7teen</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7teen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Objective? Didn't know I was supposed to be objective.

    I would have voted Republican regardless of who ran! </div></div>


    You shouldnt be voting then. </div></div>

    I've been voting straight ticket Republican since before you could vote. </div></div>

    And by that statement youre saying you'd vote for the devil if he were Rep? I bet you did vote for Bush though. </div></div>

    Like I said, I vote straight ticket. So to answer your question, yes, I voted Bush. TWICE! And Dole in 96. I can thank my granny for passing these great traits down to me!

  7. #27
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RNC

    No I don't . I've always trusted my instincts and 99 % of the time they are right . He may be the 1% but I'm playing the odds .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  8. #28
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RNC

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SunTzu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rock I'll give you 2 reasons I believe they will be better . McCain will stand firm and protect this country against any threat . Palin brings a breath of fresh air and straight forward down to earth attitude and will try to break up gov't waste and pork spending . </div></div>


    I'm sure he would, but a trigger happy 72 year old with an anger problem will be into every little conflict and end with more wars, never leave Iraq and put this nation even more in debt and we will fall. And America is already had fresh air with Obama, we don't need hot air from this beauty queen err runner up.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RNC

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7teen</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7teen</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7teen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Objective? Didn't know I was supposed to be objective.

    I would have voted Republican regardless of who ran! </div></div>


    You shouldnt be voting then. </div></div>

    I've been voting straight ticket Republican since before you could vote. </div></div>

    And by that statement youre saying you'd vote for the devil if he were Rep? I bet you did vote for Bush though. </div></div>

    Like I said, I vote straight ticket. So to answer your question, yes, I voted Bush. TWICE! And Dole in 96. I can thank my granny for passing these great traits down to me! </div></div>

    Thank you for contributing to the mess.

  10. #30
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RNC

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SunTzu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rock I'll give you 2 reasons I believe they will be better . McCain will stand firm and protect this country against any threat . Palin brings a breath of fresh air and straight forward down to earth attitude and will try to break up gov't waste and pork spending . </div></div>


    I'm sure he would, but a trigger happy 72 year old with an anger problem will be into every little conflict and end with more wars, never leave Iraq and put this nation even more in debt and we will fall. And America is already had fresh air with Obama, we don't need hot air from this beauty queen err runner up. </div></div>

    I would love a president being trigger happy... why? because he won't care to drop the nukes on terrorist groups or whoever thinks they can whip our arse.. he's perfect for the white house..
    We don't negotiate with hostile nations/terrorist who want to kill us.. Obama will want to negotiate, and McCain.. well, he'll just kill em.. perfect

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •