you are one of a kind raider haha
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Diets17</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SunTzu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rock I'll give you 2 reasons I believe they will be better . McCain will stand firm and protect this country against any threat .</div></div>
You don't think Obama would stand firm and do what is right to protect this country?
</div></div>
Not only no, but HELL NO. </div></div>
Obama never said he is opposed to war, he's just opposed to dumb ones.
you are one of a kind raider haha
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like Ron Paul 10 times more than Obama. </div></div>
Ron Paul isn't much more than a step or two away from the nuthouse.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Victory or Death</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SunTzu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rock I'll give you 2 reasons I believe they will be better . McCain will stand firm and protect this country against any threat . Palin brings a breath of fresh air and straight forward down to earth attitude and will try to break up gov't waste and pork spending . </div></div>
I'm sure he would, but a trigger happy 72 year old with an anger problem will be into every little conflict and end with more wars, never leave Iraq and put this nation even more in debt and we will fall. And America is already had fresh air with Obama, we don't need hot air from this beauty queen err runner up. </div></div>
I would love a president being trigger happy... why? because he won't care to drop the nukes on terrorist groups or whoever thinks they can whip our arse.. he's perfect for the white house..
We don't negotiate with hostile nations/terrorist who want to kill us.. Obama will want to negotiate, and McCain.. well, he'll just kill em.. perfect </div></div>
Thats about retarded, you want a recession just so you can see some nukes?
again raider13, are you even old enough to vote?
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ndn12</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you are one of a kind raider haha </div></div>
Thats your rebuttal?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Diets17</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SunTzu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rock I'll give you 2 reasons I believe they will be better . McCain will stand firm and protect this country against any threat .</div></div>
You don't think Obama would stand firm and do what is right to protect this country?
</div></div>
Not only no, but HELL NO. </div></div>
Obama never said he is opposed to war, he's just opposed to dumb ones. </div></div>
The Obumasiah is opposed to anything but appeasement. He's just as much of a [censored] as AlGore and Kerry. Let's talk it out, let's send Saddam to time out, let's make Iran stick their nose in the corner for an hour.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LCAS_712</div><div class="ubbcode-body">again raider13, are you even old enough to vote? </div></div>
And again yes
how old are cause you acking like a 6th grade little [censored]
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Diets17</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SunTzu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rock I'll give you 2 reasons I believe they will be better . McCain will stand firm and protect this country against any threat .</div></div>
You don't think Obama would stand firm and do what is right to protect this country?
</div></div>
Not only no, but HELL NO. </div></div>
Obama never said he is opposed to war, he's just opposed to dumb ones. </div></div>
The Obumasiah is opposed to anything but appeasement. He's just as much of a [censored] as AlGore and Kerry. Let's talk it out, let's send Saddam to time out, let's make Iran stick their nose in the corner for an hour. </div></div>
Okay Saddams dead and Mccain recently said Iran wasnt much of a threat...
Bookmarks