Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: Interesting

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Interesting

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was undecided for a long time, then one candidate pulled ahead and the other made steps backwards. </div></div>
    So you believe the lies and bullshit Obamas feeding you just like the rest of the idiots in the country ? Congrats</div></div>

    I'm far from being an idiot. It's called having a choice in America and it's why we have elections. I could turn the tables on you with the old geezer because it certainly works both ways. Congrats on being an ass - that's one fine way to convince me to change my vote. </div></div>
    aww did i hurt your feelings?
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Interesting

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was undecided for a long time, then one candidate pulled ahead and the other made steps backwards. </div></div>
    So you believe the lies and bullshit Obamas feeding you just like the rest of the idiots in the country ? Congrats</div></div>

    I'm far from being an idiot. It's called having a choice in America and it's why we have elections. I could turn the tables on you with the old geezer because it certainly works both ways. Congrats on being an ass - that's one fine way to convince me to change my vote. </div></div>
    aww did i hurt your feelings?</div></div>
    Not hardly - hate to disappoint. People wasting my time just annoys me.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Interesting

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was undecided for a long time, then one candidate pulled ahead and the other made steps backwards. </div></div>
    So you believe the lies and bullshit Obamas feeding you just like the rest of the idiots in the country ? Congrats</div></div>

    I'm far from being an idiot. It's called having a choice in America and it's why we have elections. I could turn the tables on you with the old geezer because it certainly works both ways. Congrats on being an ass - that's one fine way to convince me to change my vote. </div></div>

    aww did i hurt your feelings?</div></div>
    Not hardly - hate to disappoint. People wasting my time just annoys me. </div></div>
    Just making sure
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  4. #14
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Interesting

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not sure who is trying to "tie" B. HUSSEIN to what organization. Just repeating what I saw on the news.
    Also saw where a member of ACORN said he LIED about his ties to that organization. If he has done nothing wrong why does he refuse to tell the truth? I think the American people have a right to know about his past. His campaign certainly tried very hard to dig up something on Joe the Plumber simply because he asked a question. What is going to happen when somebody in Congress or the Senate disagrees with him? Prison? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>
    Nothing- he will have enough votes to get by anyway, like it or not. Thank your boy George. Obama could have just stood on camera and patted his foot while running a review of the last 8 years and won this election. Flush the toilet and get SOMEBODY else in the office. At least we will have something else to complain about. And a prospect that the 10 billion a month bleed will stop.

  5. #15
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Interesting

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It won't take long for us to see who was right and who was wrong.
    The one person I REALLY hope is wrong is Joe Biden. The statement he made about B. HUSSEIN being tested within 6 months should have opened some eyes. Wasn't that far off from what Hillary said. I have a feeling most of the world would know better than to "test" McCain. </div></div>
    If it took someone to point that out, you are losing your reaction time. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] Sign on up, I'm thinking about it. All the wealth I've ever been involved in distributing was out of my pocket and into theirs. This is a novel idea, think I'll try it before it shows it has it's limits.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Interesting

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> . This is a novel idea, think I'll try it before it shows it has it's limits. </div></div>

    The bad part is are we sure there will be "limits"?
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  7. #17
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Interesting

    If it is my wealth- it is gonna show some limits fast. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] Some people keep pointing out that the higher tax brackets pay more taxes, but the most wealthy 5% control 95% of the cash. This is sorta like when Bush was elected for me....I'll just have to wait and hope for the best, but the best isn't running.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Interesting

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If it is my wealth- it is gonna show some limits fast. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] Some people keep pointing out that the higher tax brackets pay more taxes, but the most wealthy 5% control 95% of the cash. This is sorta like when Bush was elected for me....I'll just have to wait and hope for the best, but the best isn't running. </div></div>

    I'll agree 100% the best isn't running. You had your chance. I asked you to. But did you run? <span style='font-family: Arial Black'>NO</span> [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  9. #19
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Interesting

    Been drinking again? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Interesting

    Well................... What was the question??????
    Oh yeah. Just that stuff you helped me make in the radiator.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •